Saturday, March 11, 2006

Update

I have worked a grand total of 200 hours this month. Idiot me thinks so. I've practicly lived there for the last 28 days so erm yeah. I hate to think how much I'm going to be taxed and that on Friday. Hopefully not too much. I need to get mums mothers day present and Dads birthday present this month. Annnnnnd I need to renew my passport otherwise I'm not going anywhere.

I seem to have the weirdest customers in the world ever, like the old sleazy blokes and are just generally scary. And weirdos who talk about "happy chicken eggs"

I've been invited to the celebration lunch on Wednesday. Dunno why, prolly a "Naomi is ver happy and helpful" and all that crap. *shrugs* it gets me out of working for an hour or so so I don't care.

Supposed to be going to Club Ice with Maria and some random bunch. There's a theme though. The original theme was pimps, bitches, tarts and whores. I mean wtf? Er no I don't think I would have been following that one. The new one is black and white, Maria and Jack are going Goth. That should be interesting.....

So erm yeah. I might be an ickle bit ill......

No comments: