Thursday, March 16, 2006

Enthusiasm is overrated

I got paid today, we all did. No ones sure why but it was a day early. I got paid £820 which was better than I thought really.

I'm going shopping with Maria tomorrow. Or at least I should be. She still needs some stuff for her Goth- ness on Saturday. I think I may be the official photographer for the night. Lol so lots of pictures of bottles and feet.

Lorraine is mean to me : ( Just coz when its not busy I end up talking to the person in front/ behind me. She's "caught me" talking to Lydia, Racheal, Tracey and Becky, amoung others prolly. Apparently I'm a trouble maker.

Anita tried to get me to stay on til 9 tonight so that I could go in kiosk (Maria ended up in there) but I said no. I mean I think that's perfectly reasonable, I started at 10. Then Pete asked me to stay on and help in on meat, Erm no. Then he made me feel guilty. The meany.

Day off tomorrow. Yay!

No comments: