Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Not the only bum in the village

So I was at work today and strangely enough I saw Stacy, from college. She was like "you still here then?" "Um yeah." "wouldn't worry I've not got a job either, I'm at Morrisons full time now." Hmm this from her who used to go on about having a job lined up and stuff. She's not really in contact withAlly and Kady anymore or anyone either.

She said she missed college as well. I do too really. I mean not the actual college part but the being with everyone part. I miss that. I miss being the "DCE Crew". I miss being sure of what I was going to do.

Anyways it kind of made me feel better about still being at ASDA and stuff. Made Mel feel better too. Lol.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Heh, i seen Stacey too...tho she was in her car.

Kinda surprises me she hasn't got a job, and im glad too...ya know, so there is more of us non nursery/working with childreners.