1. Have you ever been drunk? Erm....... No?
2. How old were you the first time you got drunk?Properly out of it drunk 17, tipsy drunk, I dunno 14/15
3. Have you ever been drunk in front of family members? Yeah
4. Ever Covered up the fact you were drunk? Badly
5. Have you ever been arrested for any alcohol related crime? No thank God, I don't think "drunk and disorderly would help my "I'm not a drunk/ alcoholic" argument
6. Ever forgotten your name? Apparently ut I cant remember not remembering it
7. When was the last time you were drunk? 11th December 2005. I only remember oz it was the checkout Christmas meal, I didn't think I was that drunk but apparently I was.
8. Have you ever been on a drunken binge?Apparently thats what I don ever time I go out drinking.
9. Do you need alcohol to have a good time? No, and it prolly doen't really help me to either
10. What kind of alcohol gets you the most intoxicated? Wine
11. Favorite liquor: Dunno, depends what mood I'm in, I'll pretty much drink anything though
12. Favorite beer: Don't really like beer but I'll drink it if I'm drunk
13. Have you ever woken up after a night of drinking and found out that you were still drunk? I don't think I have actually.
14. Have you ever swam drunk? No, I'd probably end up drowning
15. What kind of a drunk are you? A happy drunk I think, apparently I'm funny when I'm drunk
16. Is alcohol like "truth serum" to you? No, not really
17. Favorite drinking partners: Maria and/or Pete, I tend to get more drunk if they're around
18. Favorite bar? Don't have one, anywhere they sell alcohol
19. Have you ever completely blacked out? Nope
20. Have you ever puked from drinking? Yes and everyone knows the story
21. Have you ever had the 'crying drunks'? No
22. Have you ever gotten into a drunken fight? No, I've never gotten into a sober fight either
23. Who is the most annoying drunk that you know? I don't really know an annoying drunk I don't think
24. Who is the most flirtatious drunk? Maria, when we went ot for her birthday she was flirting with a gay guy.
25. Favorite song(s) while drinking: Anything, especially if it's a good sing alongy song, when I'm drunk is about the only time I'll sing in public.
26. Have you ever drank too much? Me? Noooooo never.
27. Is there anything that you refuse to drink? WKD, it makes me sick :(
28. Why do you drink? Something to do I suppose, lol, I really don't know.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment