Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm special, deal with it!

Uuummmmmmm.

Work hasn't been to bad this week. I've got to mess around (more than usual), I've got to be "special" and do put backs, which basically means a 30 minute- hour skive : ), I've set up a collection for Sam, coz she's leaving next Thursday, but shhhh it's a secret and I've run. Yeah I'm not trained to do it but hey I don't think that matters all that much. But yeah I don't know wether they are actually going to train me or what but yeah. Like today I was basically in charge of checkouts from about 3:30ish coz Anita was till training people. Ok so some people call that an offical reason to skive but there you go.

Um me and Jo are going to see Brick on Sunday coz I'm amazing!

No stalkerness so far this week hopefully he'll come in on Friday coz I'm off.

I'm worried about David at the moment. He was arrested on Saturday for something I really don't think he'd have ever done. So yeah.

Think that prolly covers it.

Oooooo and I brought a polka dot top yesterday!

4 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Polka dot <3

But yesh, wooooooooooooo Sunday.

Who's David? what did he dooo? i'm nosy.
Gossip goosip, like.

K0LIN said...

OMG no post for 4 days, whats wrong girl? we are getting withdrawls!!

Troubled Angel said...

Well.... I just updated so it's no post for about five minutes.

Troubled Angel said...

Well "Colin" are you going to tell us who you are?