Friday, May 26, 2006

........ Just coz

Erm yeah so really can't be bothed.....

Fucking 10 hour shift tommorow... I'm an idiot. Supposed to be out in kiosk but I'm not sure I want to be out there alone coz my "admirer" might decide to come in and yeah.....

X Men 3 on Sunday. Yay. Looks amazing. :)

I think I may be naughty and order some stuff off Amazon so that I can a geth the gidt voucjer.... How sad is that?? But you know considering I shouldn't really spend any more money coz I've spent loads this month already......

Hmmm I'm a bit of a bitch sometimes, well increasingly more so at the moment......

I really don't know what to say......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeep.
It's prolly me bringing out your bitchy side, sorry.

Anonymous said...

but yes, silly numni for 10hours

but Xmen yayayayayayayayayya

Anonymous said...

obvi, im like excited and BORED and like you're still at work, how fun

Anonymous said...

Just to remind you incase i cant get on.
I'll be there, by 6 haha.
I will try to get there for 5.45 tho kk?
Yep.
Ineed

Anonymous said...

oops, i meant indeed*
Sorry.
I'm spamming your comments haha.

Anonymous said...

I shall go find something to do now...
^__^