Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blah blah

Soooooo......

Went out Sasturday night. Ended up being ill. Went home early- yes I am a light weight now. Lol

Worked Monday for some bazare reason- Told Kirsty I would if I didn't work Friday/Sunday so.... It was quite cool actually. Me and kirsty are just amazing. Lol. She did tell me off when I did an "assisted shop/ went and had a skive with Pete. Hadn't seen him since before I went away so we were catching up.

Went for Indian on Tuesday- the one that was semi organised while I was away. It was a pretty good night really. We got through 4 bottles of wine and a bottle of non alcoholic wine between 6 of us- then went to Chicago Rock. Yar

Clare's coming to America- Heidi wants to as well, I really hope they do- we're not going to tell Lydia though- and suprise her when everyone gets there. We're going to meet up next week sometime and have a talk about it. So yes.

Next installment of the Japan blog should be up sometime over the weekend. Hopefully.

No comments: