Sunday, February 11, 2007

Feels like I never left

I actually does. I've been back home and at work for less than a week and it feels like the 3 weeks I was away just aren't there. Like some sort of weird dream....

Went back to work on Thursday, dispite the fact that Adrian said he wanted me in at 5 on Tuesday. Hmm yeah not going to happen. It was wierd. All like hugs and sweets and hugging ans shit. :) Yes that makes me happy. Apparently I've been missed. Helen and Malachai have both told me that I'm not allowed to go away again. Lol Apparently I'm Malachais favourite runner, oh yes I feel special!

First thing Lindie asked me was when we were going to go out drinking- easy answer- after payday. Lol... Apparently alot of peoples are going out so.....

Wnt out to club Ice last night with Clare Sheena and Laura. Don't really like it there but they convincd me to go. Hmmm. Went in through players and some oldish guy points at me and goes "there she is. Theres my avourite!" And then he brought me a drink- Couldn't work out where he was from or anything. Didn't have a clue- till he said that I was the only one worth talking to in ASDA. Lol. So I'm guessing he's a customer. *shrugs* got a free drink so.....

Think me Pete and Emma (and possibly Heather and Jan) are going to go out for a meal on Friday night. I'm taking the night off cos they haven't done my contract yet and have worked all weekend this week so I'm not doing it next weekend *shurgs* Don't care I have plans now.

Might go watch some CSI. Think I like that program a bit too much. Think I'd make a good CSI *nods* Lol

Yeah think I'm just writing now for the sake of it now.......

No comments: