skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Easily Distracted
Coz I have nothing better to do.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Shoooooooes
So as promised heres a pic of my shoes that I brought yesterday. The lead from my camera was by bthe computer.
Got a sore hroat and stuff today- and was getting very stressy with peoples cos they were just argh.
Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(41)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(10)
Don't rain on my parade
Somethings not right
Cos you know I'll do it at some point
Shoooooooes
Yeah so....
Irreplaceable.....
Blah blah
Check on it
Feels like I never left
I'mmmm baccccckkkkkk
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(81)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
►
2005
(424)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(45)
►
September
(64)
►
August
(90)
►
July
(55)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(13)
About Me
Troubled Angel
I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment