Not alot has happened this week.
Frd died this week. :( He's been looking dodgy since I came back. His fins had disappeared and stuff. But yeah. So now George and the un-named fish are all alone....
ot my bonus for the year today- £364 which was great. You know the hours may actually have paid off a bit.
Didn't go out for a meal with Pete and Emma- Emma's ill or something...
Going out tomorrow night- Clare says I have to, and I have to get drunk... Cos she'll remember this time! She asked me on Monday what happened to me and Megan on Saturday and where we were all night. We were with her all night. Lol.
Blah.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hmmmmmmmm
odd
there are 2
nevermind
you need a new fish
and call him kyo
after japan and the man you never brought me back!
I don't know whether to get a new one or not.... hmm....
I got 4 emails telling me there were comments.... Hmmmmm
Post a Comment