Leona once said to me "Sometimes I just feel like quitting, just storming off and not coming back and then you or Anita or someone will come up and say something to me, something stupid. And it'll make me feel better, even if only for a bit."
Yeah that's kind of how I'm feeling at work at the mo. I'm lucky. I have a lot of the "feeling better" moments. We're an odd little group upstairs. Me, Laura and Clare will just randomly start dancing on rtills in a line and stuff. That's whats keeping me there. You know. I know at this point theres not really that much point getting a different job for a couple of months, nowhere else is going to let me go away for five weeks. It's just fucking me off soooo much atm. Everyone is even the people I'm closest to. Blah.
I realise I prolly talk about work too much.
Not much going on otherwise.
Trying to decide wether to do my hair straight or curly Friday night. Prolly go for curly. Hmmmm, Yeah somewhere along the line I've become quite superficial......
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment