Well not quite....
Anita made me smile- told me that if I ever felt that she was "doing a Barbara" on me (putting me on a till all the time and getting someone else to run all the time) then I should tell her. I mean we both know that Laura can run and shit, and I know that I was kind of selfish and expected to just go back and it be all "normal" and shit- Well the same as it was before I left anyways- and I know it's kind of unfair on Laura. And I know that this is a pile of shit that prolly doesn't mean anything. But it made me smile. Made me feel wanted. I love working with Anita. Lol.
Need to go looking for a top for next Friday night. Needs to be pink or black. Should be a great night. :D And it's all for charity and everything which makes it even better.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where you going? what charity is it for?
I'm going to a fashion show/ meal with topless waiters, in Melksham, It's for breast cancer charities....
Post a Comment