Ok so I haven't updated in a while but erm I couldn't be bothered really.
Friday I went shopping with Maria and Jack. We needed to get stuff for Saturday night and stuff. Black accessories etc. It was pretty cool actually. Luckily they weren't too "lovey dovey" or anything. Jack has a suprisingly good sense for what goes together as we found out in Claires. Lol. Went into ASDA Lou tried to get me to work, but Caroline told her that I wasn't allowed to coz I work lots. : ) I'm going to miss her when she's gone. So erm yeah they went to work and I went home, did nothing for a few hours and the went kickbxing where I then had to spar (fight) with all the brown belts, even when Nick said that we should go with people who are evenly matched. : S
Saturday went to work at 10 and came home at six! It's amazing. I wasn't even asked to stay one or anything I was amazed, especially considering there were only going to be three people working on the whole department. Lol.
Went home and all of a sudden I had a guinea pig. We have two, patch (mine) and sandy (Lauras) Random. Thing is mum went into ASDA and was telling people but told them not to tell me. Odd person.
Started to get ready to go to Club Ice. But then I got a text from Maria telling me that we weren't going anymore coz loads of people had pulled out, so we went bowling instead. I won. It was between me and Jack for most of it but then Ian beat Jack. Ha. I rule. He's a loser. Lol. Yeah it was fun and I got a glow band which I put on my (curly) head.
Sunday I went into work and everyone was expecting me to be hungover, but I wasn't. I was ended up being the odd jobe person all day and flitting between places. Which really just stopped me and Lydia talking. It was one of the Racheals last day. She's moving to switzerland in a couple of months, her husbands going out there next week so shes going to join him. Shall miss ranting to her.
I actually did 9-5 on Monday. I went in earlier than 10! Lol I am tomorrow as well, I'm doing 9-7 which is quite a crappy shift really.
My parents have sent off the ring that I got for my birthday to be fixed. It broke before Christmas but there you go. Thing is I'm not supposed to know. It was supposed to be a suprise. But they've both told me and told me not to tell the other. So I have to act suprised when it comes back.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahahaha, you're parent's are silly lol.
And yes miss i cheat at bowling, say im rubbish, when really im amazing and win all the time.
No, I really am rubbish. Or at least I was.
And yes my parents are silly. Guinea pigs and rings and secrets. Erm... wierdos.
Post a Comment