I spent the morning wrapping christmas presents. Mainly helping mum wrap Laura's but yeah. But I know that I have Stitch has glitch and some really cool candles for Christmas. :D
Went to work. Moved around on tills alot, they couldn't seem to decide where they wanted me to go.
Erm, I'm in kiosk on Saturday, suprises, Anita came around with the rotas and Jan and Becky were there trying to get me more overtime, but I didn't so yeah. Erm yeah Anita was like "is it ok if you go out in kiosk on Saturday?" yeah I'm pretty much probably going to end up there anyways. And I'm going in at 1 on Monday instead of 2 and being out in kiosk. But that's cool.
By the end of the night we were absolutly dead. I was stood dancing around in my socks. My mum came in and tells Sue that my feet smell then Sue asks me to go get something and I was there tring to find my shoes and starts being mean about the fact that I have no shoes on and my feet smell. :( Meanie.
I could have had the pick of the overtime for the week after next because Lou came up with the new rotas at the end of the night, Anita was there going "have some time off" "erm I'm having next Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off" "What? That's too much, do some more work" Erm no, I am actually thinking that I might be left pretty much alone next week, so maybe I won't need to turn my phone off. Anyhoo I didn't get any, I'll get some tomorrow.
Erm work tomorrow, suprises, hopefully Rachel will be running and she'll let me do stuff after about 9ish, hopefully, she normally does. It goes dead then anyways, that's if I'm not in kiosk.
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stitch Has A Glitch is aaaamaaaaaaaazing. And sad and makes you cry =[
Post a Comment