Saturday, November 05, 2005

Pissed off

Yep, I was really annoyed today. I went in to work and went out in the kiosk like I was supposed to, erm yeah there was a slight queue of like 10 people. Luckily it was me and Nila out there, buuuuuuuut Nila goes home at 1 on a Saturday, so yeah. But anyways, Nila stayed on and then Becky came in to help.

That was until Adrien decided that I didn't need help anymore. Ass. I mean seriously I had huge queue, on my own, yeah so there were queues in the store but surely 1 person having a constant queue of 10+ people is worse. But yeah.

Ahh the firework lady was lovely, she was there bringing all the fireworks out and she kept asking me if there was anything that she could do, but there wasn't coz she couldn't go on a till or anything so yeah, I think half the customers gave up and left, some were really bitchy by the time I got to serve them and others were really nice and understanding and stuff.

Anyhoo, Katy came in and helped me at one point, then she left and came back five minutes later to do my break, silliness. Pete came in to help me at one point, it helped loooooads, well it got rid of the queue anyways.

By the end of the night it went dead, I mean seriously friday night dead. And I was really tired by the end of it, but you know when your too tired and then get hyped up, well I was like that.

So yeah, I am never doing kiosk on bonfire night again.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Dont worry it's a whole year - 1day away yet.