Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Errr

I feel better today. Yay. Still not great but better than yesterday.

Haven't really done much today except work. I started watching Madagascar but started doing something else so yeah.

Work was quite crappy. It was really busy and stuff so yeah. Sues back, she went to America for like 2 weeks or something. I was stood by the podium and she was like "Naooooomi" in an overly cheery voice. She was just too happy to be back at work.

There's a really odd blokey who keeps coming to my till. He's nice and stuff just abit odd. Yeah.

I'm getting a Lotto promo tee. Nila told me, she said that beause I do kiosk she's getting me one too, you know even though I'm not a proper kiosk person. I bet none of the people who aren't contracted kiosk don't get one, coz I'm special. Yeeeeep. Lol.

I really need to pay the rest of my meal coz otherwise I won't be allowed to go, you know even though I prolly won't eat half of the food. I'm just going to get drunk and be the fool. I feel so sorry for all the other people in there, it's only a small place and there's going to be 36 of us and alcohol and rude presents. I need to get my ticket of the oparty as well. Blah.

I don't have work till 3 tomorrow. I need to tidy my room and stuff I think, it's getting a bit messy.

I really can't think of anythiong left to say.

No comments: