Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Odd things customers have said to me.

1. “Are you American?” - no, do I really sound it?

2. “Could you two do your courting on your own time?” - just, wtf? Guess who they were referring to?

3. “The toilet rolls are really good, I bet you sell a lot of them.” - er yeah I suppose, but then it is loo roll, you know. And yes this guy now thinks I’m pregnant, thanks Kat.

4 .“You look like a Welsh witch” - Err nope, do I sound Welsh? Do I look Welsh? No I didn’t think so either.

5. “Someone’ll marry you at Christmas”- wtf? Marry? What? Huh?

6. “Hello, love of my life”- erm, wtf? Who are you?

7. “You can sit on my knee any time, but I ‘spect your mum wouldn’t like that.”- Erm no prolly not.

8. “I made you laugh and my hands never crossed the counter”- erm okkkkkkkkk. And please keep your hands over there, thank you.

9. “Why aren’t you coming to my garage?”- Because you are weird and scare me ok?

10. “Naomi. That’s in the Bible isn’t it?”- Yeah maybe. I dunno. Why does it matter? I’m just here to sell you stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me where can I find more material -----------------------------------------------------------------------------buying-nasacort order