So yeah the fridge man came this morning. Our fridge has been making funny noises and well it's not normal so we're going to be gettinga new one. Just as long as it doen't come at 7 in the monring this time I don't care.
Erm yeah that was basically it this morning.
Went to work. Did Chritas break , she came back and I was plonked ona till and that's where I stayed. Me and Ally spent half the time chatting because it wasn't that busy.
Caroline came in and I served her. She told me that we're having a secret Santa at the Christmas meal. Great. I dread to think who I'm going to get. Prolly someone really hard to buy for. Ahhh. I'll find out tomorrow.
Anita came round and tried to get me to do more work. First she asked if I was working Friday, no I'm not allowed Kat said. She said I could work in the morning and I'm like, no I'm having my hair cut. I wasn't sure what time coz mum made the appointment today, for 12 on Friday. But yeah Lou wanted me to do 8-4, erm no I don;t do 8 oclocks anymore. Anyhoo I need to do some shopping. Then she asked me if I'd stay on on Saturday and I was like only if I can come in later, so I am. I'm going in at 12. So yeah hopefully I shouldn't be hung over at all then.......... Maybe.
I went on my break quite early and I went down and me and Emma were sat there and Jan comes along and was all like "hello Naomi" in a really, I want something sort of voice. But she didn't want anything. Weird. She said Maria's still waiting to find out whether they're going t write her car off, which after seeing the pictures of it I think they will.
Erm went back up me and Ally talked some more. It was quite fun really until Anita came and took Ally away to do Lydias break, well she asked which one of us wanted to but I was quite happy sat doing nothing and stuff so Ally went and I had no one to talk to.
Then when she did come back Lou shut me down to go and do the monthly meeting, which is about the whole "challenge 21" thing. The video was so stupid. Me and Barbara spent the time talking, on topic though which was a suprise.
We went back upstairs and I ened up really hyper. I went back on my till and the Anita came and asked me if I wanted to go do the rest of the putbacks. She shut me down and as I was bagging up a customer came up to her and complained about one of the new girls, so I had to go and take her off so that Anita could talk to her about it. It was quite funny coz me, Anita and Nick were all stood behind her before I took her off and that must have been really scary, I had the giggles and I think Nick thought I'd been drinking. Lol
So yeah new girl and Anita come back and Anita's like "I have another job for you aren't you special?" erm not really but anyhoo. New girl takes me off again and Anita hands me the phone. Ok so yeah it was five minutes and I had two calls. One of which was Lydia and when I got then she'd worked out what to do.
Anita came back and I walked up and down to look for customers. She decided that I should stay and serve anyone who was hiding coz I told her no one was there. That was abit mean.
Then me and mum went and got a Chinese. Not really done alot since then.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment