1.When people talk in foreign languages and I can’t understand them.
2.When people only talk to you if they want something.
3.When people steal my shift.
4.Tax, argh just don’t get me started.
5.People who pay for stuff that’s less than a pound with a twenty pound note.
6.Not getting the right breaks at the right time.
7.Adverts
8.People who use me.
9.When people won’t let something go.
10.people who come shopping at 3:30 on a Sunday, or infact half and hour before we close on any night.
11.That I never tell people how I really feel.
12.That I don’t really get to see anyone but work people.
13.That I can never find the right thing to say.
14.The word mate.
15.When I can’t understand things.
16.When people are indifferent toward me.
17.When people tell you how much money they’re giving you like you’re stupid and have never seen money before.
18.People who look down on you.
19.The “Omie Nomie” song.
20.When I miss people (and they prolly don't miss me)
21.When I cry for no reason.
22.When people assume that I’ll do something.
23.Labelling people
24.People who get annoyed when I id them.
25.When people ask if I’ve got a job yet.
26.When my uncle tries to help me find a job, but tells me about totally irrelevant stuff.
27.When people make false assumptions.
28.The word sarnie
29.People who are up their own asses.
30.When people move their shopping up the conveyer belt, yeah that’s what the conveyer is for people.
31.When people blame me for stuff that isn’t my fault.
32.Not being able to take as many pictures as I used to.
33.The fact that I don’t know what I want to do.
34.The fact that I’m disappointed in myself.
35.That I’ve got too many books to fit on my shelves.
36.The fact that when my hair grows it looks silly.
37.The whole “Pete thing”
38.The whole retelling of “the shoe incident”
39.When people say that you look bored and that’s why the come to you. Argh no I’m not bored or lonely, I’ve only just finished serving someone, go away.
40.When people leave the till all messy and the wrong way round.
41.Loosing stuff.
42.The fact that I keep stuff I don’t need so that I can hang onto the past.
43.Being indecisive
44.That people in “power” never sort anything out, small and large scale.
45.That I go along with what people say.
46.When people keep secrets from me.
47.When I don’t know something.
48.Arrogant people.
49.Being blamed for breaking stuff that I didn’t. Just because it’s normally me doesn’t mean it always is.
50.The fact that I can never do theses stupid lists.
Well there you are. Some of them are kind of silly and it took forever, but I found it really hard.
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay...Finally :P
Post a Comment