Monday, November 14, 2005

Erm yeah I broke a till today. Oops. Not the whole till though just the card machine. But they're all broken so yeah, not my fault.

Erm went to Nans yesterday. Went into ASDA Frome. It was dead. It was kind of like our Friday nights, I mean seriously everyone was sat doing nothing. I did get a nice scarf though.
Erm today was kind of strange. I just didn't want to be there at all. You know I'd had that time off and I didn't want to go in.


Apparently some sustomer was telling Lou how great I was this morning. I'm just there like wtf? I wasn't there this morning and that would mean some customer remembering me for like at least 4 day's you know and most poeple don't even remember you five minutes later.

Erm was in and out of kiosk, and ened up the only one on express where it was really busy. Becky kept coming over and distracting me and stuff.


Erm got some overtime for next week. I'm really not doing that much at all, plus theres a full rota till 8 on Saturday so I won't be staying on then either.

  • Monday: 10-5 in kiosk
  • Tuesday: 11-6
  • Wednesday: 2-8

Yep that's it. I can't work friday coz I've been told not to and I want to do some shopping and stuff and I just decided to have Thursday off for the fun of it. Sooo um yeah.

No comments: