Friday, November 11, 2005

Lazy days

Well I have spent most of the day infront of the computer. How productive! Well actually it kind of was coz we have (finally :P) organised a day out. Yay.

Erm went up kickboxing tonight. Laura had the day off school coz she's "ill" but then she went and did kickboxing, what is up with that? Anyways spent the time chatting. Then went and got Chinese.

Tomorrow, yam sleeping in then going out with Jo and Lora. I have a horrible feeling that something is going to go wrong because I'm looking forward to it, I mean it took us forever to organise something and now we have, it can't all go right can it?

Then on Sunday We're all going to Nan's for lunch. And she wants us to go to ASDA in Frome. I don't like it there. It just feels so odd. And no it's not just because it's different. It's just odd. I haven't seen Nan in agggggggges so yeah, when she heard I had a day off she was like "oh you all have to come down" and stuff.

Then next week its back to normal. Nearly. I am going t be taking more time off in the next month, work proper hours etc. Yeah really. Must talk to Lou about my contract.

No comments: