Yes apparently I'm hyperactive. According to Lydia who also said thatI was gobby and had a screw loose. Hmmmmmmm. She was trying all night to convince me that I have to get drunk at Kat's party, which isn't going to happen, maybe. My mum has given warnings to Kat and Pete about me getting drunk. I prolly will though. I'm now like really scared though coz it's a joint party and so there are going to be looooooooads of people I don't know.
Oh and apparently on the day on the Christmas party I have to go to Wetherspoons at like 4:30 and start drinking with Pete. Erm no not happening. I mean the party starts at 7:30 so by the time we got there we would be absolutely fucked and yeah that would make things better wouldn't it. Plus there's going to be karaoke, so yeah I don't want to get drunk enough to make a fool out of myself. I was trying to convince Lou to do it but she said that she'd only do it if she could do a duet with me sooooooo yeah.
Today was ok, I ended up down on four on my own, well after Lydia went. It wasn't too busy so yeah.
I talked to Lou about changing my hours. I have to write down what I do and what I want to do. I can't be contracted in kiosk on Sarurday night though becuase something about separate rotas or something but yeah she said she had a plan to fill that slot but I've worked it out and I don't think it's going to work. Erm yeah now I just need to work out what I want to do.
Argh, my mum found some helium balloons at work on Monday and she put the up in my room scaring the fuck out of me when I went into my room in the dark. Thank's for that mum.
Lalalalala I don't know what to wriet anymore.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
why dont you wanna go on a date with Peteeeeeeeee?
Post a Comment