Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Erm yeah

*1. Time of starting? 10:12pm
*2. Were you named after anyone? No my mum named me so that my name couldn't be shortened, erm yeah that worked.
*3. Do you wish on stars? Yeah sometimes.
*4. When did you last cry? Erm..... earlier
*5. Do you like your hand writing? No
*6. What is your favourite meat? Chicken, I really don't like any other meat.
*7. What is the most embarrassing CD on your shelf? Erm none really.
*8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? No, I'd find me annoying.
*9. Are you a daredevil? Nope
*10. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? No
*11. How do you release anger? Rant to random people
*12. Where is your second home? Erm I haven't got one.
*13. Do you trust others easily? Yes, too easily.
*14. What was your favourite toy as a child? Erm I don't know really.
*15. What class in school / uni do you think is totally useless? Most of them actually. I mean how much of what is covered is actually relevant in real life?
*16. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah, depending on who I'm with.
*17. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No
*18. What do you look for in a boy/girl? Sense of humour, personality...
*19. Would you do a bungee jump? Nope coz I'm too scared.
*20. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
*21. What's your favourite ice cream flavour? Erm does chocolate fudge brownie count?
*22. What are your favourite colours? Purple
*23. What is your least favourite thing? People who are up their own asses
*24. What do you miss most right now? The "crew"
*25. What colour underwear are you wearing? Erm, pink
*26. What are you listening to right now? You Had Me- Joss Stone.
*27. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? A pinky purple colour
*28. What is the weather like right now? I dunno, prolly wet and windy, can't be bothered to go find out.
*29. Last person you talked to on the phone? Erm prolly Sheila last night, she was at customer services and I was in kiosk, does that count? It was on a phone
*30. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes, I have an eye thing, erm yeah......... and their hair
*31. Do you like the person who sent you this? Yeeeeeeeep
*32. Favourite drink? Banana milkshake
*33. Favourite alcoholic drink? Cocktails coz well that covers alot of stuff :P
*34. Natural hair colour? Black
*35. Eye colour? Brown
*36. Wear contacts? Nope
*37. Siblings? Ickle sister, who's not so ickle
*38. Favourite month? December
*39. Favourite food? Grapes
*40. Last movie you watched? Erm, I think it was prolly Princess Diaries 2, erm yeah
*41. Favourite day of the year? I dunno
*42. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out? Yeah
*43. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings
*44. Summer or winter? Winter
*45. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
*46. Do you want your friends to write back? That would be great if this wasn't on my blog and Jo hadn't already done it :P
*47. Who is most likely to respond? No one
*48. Who is least likely to respond? .............
*49. What book/magazine are you reading at the mo? Right now this second? None coz I'm doing this, But I'm reading a million books at the moment
**50. Time of finishing: 10:31

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hackoff - The Blook, Part II
A few weeks back, I posted about a new blook called Hackoff.com - An Historic Murder Mystery Set in the Internet Bubble and Rubble, by Tom Evslin.
Hi ! Interesting blog here! I'll book mark it.. always nice to meet new people ... I have a sexy lingerie website that I started not so long back.. come and take a look if you get a cance... I've got some greate sexy lingerie products... just a new venture so wish me luck!

withoutameaning said...

Good Girl *pats*

*giggles* Numni's gonna buy sexy lingerie for peeeeeeeeete