According to Caroline everyone has a hidden talent. Hers is knowing checkouts back to front whatever that means. She wanted to know what mine was. Erm I dunno. I have a hidden talent? I dunno.
Work was ok. It was quietly busy if that makes any sense, I'm sure it doesn't. In the forst 45 minutes all I had done was Wendys 15 minute break. Lol. I was "helping" a lady pack and then I had to help her to the car and stuff coz she had two trolleys.
But yeah,me Lesley Barbara and Nick were all messing around on express and smelling the Charlie and the chocolate Factory DVD's which are supposed to smell of chocolate and me and Nick were playing "the drums" and annoying Chrissi. And Barbara served this woman who looked like a witch and who brought a brush which made it worse. We were all in fits of laughter and I hit my head : (
I quite like working the dayish shift but then I'f I do it means I have to get up early which I don't like. Argh. I'm not in till 2 tomorrow which means I can stay in bed for a bit. Yay.
I am going to have my hair cut on Friday I think. Maybe some fringeyness I dunno.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment