Thursday, December 01, 2005

Today.

So yeah went into town, brought my secret santa present. Me and mum went into the sex shop by Woolworths, every thing was too expensive there. Loo roll guy saw us come out. He was just there looking at us : / I brought two jumpery things and one of those odd short cardigan things which I didn't really like until I saw that one.

Went to work. Went in and took Chrissi off. Knew I was going to. Judith told me that I had to earlier when I went in so that we could sit and talk. But then she went home and me and Sue were sat there talking to each other. She's having a fetish party at some point over the next couple of weeks. She hasn't brought a rude present for her secret santa person : ( the we were both sat there sing with these tassely things on our heads. Lol.

I got my break from monday today too. Well that was just great! I didn't need the break, it was all about the pricipal of it all. Yep. Me and Rachel were sat there talking like we do, well complaining mainly. When I told her about it she was just kind of "well lets not have breaks all week and we'll just have them all on one day" Lol it does kind of feel like that though. Oh well.

Anita managed to talk me into doing loads of overtime too. Next week I'm doing:
  • Monday: 2-8
  • Tuesday: 12-8
  • Wednesday: 12-2
  • Thursday: 3-9
  • Friday: 2-10

Yep Idiot strikes again. And yes I'm doing a two hour shift on Wednesday, just don't ask.

Anyhoo day off tomorrow. Yeeeep.

Oh my cousin pregnant again. You know the one that had a baby like 7 months ago. The 15 year old. Well she's three months pregnatn agaian. Yeah. She's been taken into care. My uncle is an idiot. Oh and apparently he's "in a relationsip" witha 15 yeah old. He is just fucked up.

Yeah so that's about it I think.

Oh and hahahahaha Pete's in the Wiltshire Times and he looks silly and I'm going to take the piss out of him. Lol.

No comments: