skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Easily Distracted
Coz I have nothing better to do.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
....
Katy isn't going. She's lost her phone and her purse. : (
I can't decide which top to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(41)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(81)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
▼
2005
(424)
▼
December
(32)
Laziness
Bank Holiday and stuff
Christmas
Christmas Eve
Midnightness 4
Midnightness 3
Midnightness 2
Midnightness well nearly
2005 Review
Birthdayness
Tired
.....
Fucking idiot
Said I'd do it
Naughty corner
Not alot really
To hungover to come in
Fake Potatoes
Finding my own way
Sundayness
Saturdayness
Going wrong?
Impossible?
Christmas Hours
Double discount
Piccies
....
Not so manic Sunday
Why?
Thingy
Umm......
Today.
►
November
(39)
►
October
(45)
►
September
(64)
►
August
(90)
►
July
(55)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(13)
About Me
Troubled Angel
I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment