Saturday, December 03, 2005

Why?

Why is it that whenever there is something involving alcohol coming up it's assumed that I'llget really drunk, and then some reference made to me being an alcoholic an drunk or me throwing up on Pete's shoes? I mean I'm not that bad.

So when I went into work I went down on express. Lalalalala, Me Rachel, Racheal and Lydia were all sat there talking and Racheal decided that I was going to get really drunk and do karaoke and I won't........ do karaoke anyways, no garentee of the drunkness. Anyhoo we were having one of those really silly arguements, you know thet "will" "won't" "will will will" "wion't won't won't" ones. The customers were looking at us all funny and stuff. Blah to you. You know and then it got on to the whole shoe thing. Why? It was Lydia who brought it up. She always does.

Anyhoo today wasn't too bad, it was pretty quiet for most of the day actually. I stayed on express till about 5:30 and then took Lacy off for her break which she took forever on and her till was a mess I hate that. Me and Judith were ranting about it earlier. Lol. Anyhoo then I went and took Racheal off. Me and Sue were stood there deciding who I should take off and I was trying to avoid the tills up the top coz they're always uberly busy so she made Lacy go up there. Lol. Then about 10 minutes later I went on a break.


Came back from my break and did Barbaras. She had no notes in her till basically so I got annoyed at that. Oh and I was serving someone and theyhad a small bottle of Baileys and the bigger ones are cheaper so I asked them if they wanted that instaed and so I called Sue Sue got me one and I was like "I want one of these" and Sue was like "Ii don't think you should" and then tells the customer that me and alcohol don't mix. And then the customer was like "Are you over 18 then?" Lol yeah. Do I really look under? Not to most people.

So Barbara came back and I started to help Lee do put back and then Lee got put back on a till and so I had a massive trolley to put back on my own, yeah that's fair! Anyhoo I ened up spending half the time chatting but everything was put away.

If I was doing that then I prolly would have asked to go and help Andrew on H and L. He was all on his own. He asked for help but he wasn't allowed any, same happened to Pete the week before and he wasn't allowed any either. Anyhoo Pete should have been there but he left early. I was coming back from my second break and I was walking up by customer services and Sheila randomly goes to me "did you know Pete went home early?" "No" "Yeah his mums ill again, his dad rang in and so he went" His mums been ill for a while but she was getting better. But yeah what I don't really understand is, why would I know he'd gone? why would I need to? He's not even on our department anymore so I'm slightly confussed about the whole telling/asking me about it thing.

Anyhoo workies tomorrow. There's loads of people in so it should be ok. And then the party. :S Not sure what I'm going to wear yet. Oh well.

No comments: