Today was double discount day and it was absolutely manic in store. The thing is it wasn't really colleaugue that were in store and that's whatyou would have expected. It was normal people. They were everywhere.
I went in and took Chrissi off for her break and about ten minutes later Sara one of the managers comes up to me and tells me that she needs to take me off for about 30 seconds so that I can go and help someone do something inthe kiosk coz they don't know what they're doing. The someone turned out to be Lou. She didn't know how to do the daily play thing. Anyhoo I ened up in there for nearly 2 hours so yeah, and then it turned out that the people who were supposed to be outin the kiosk were in on tills. But that was ok me and Trudie were having fun out there.
Erm went ona till had my break, brought some alcohol, Pete was quite mean when I did, he was behind Ally and he was going on about how I want a drip for alcohol so that it goes straight into my blood. I didn't even buy that much so :P.
Went back on a till, I had this one customer and we were talking about the cost of Christmas and she was like "you want to get yourself a rich boyfriend, ask Sant for one." Lol. Yeah ok.
Went on a break. Spoke to Pete for Kat. *pulls face* not good there. He really isn't happy. Kat feels sooo bad about it as well. And now I feel bad beacuse I'm going to have to tell her that he doesn't particularly like her at the moment. Why did I have to talk to him for her? Why not someone else? I don't know what to do with that one.
Went back up, Anita gave me the phone coz she was pissed off with it going off constantly like it had been. She still feels bad after Sunday night. Lol. Did that for about five minutes and then did Pauls break.
Went back on a different till. Served loads of staff. And Lynnette shit me early so that she could go and buy some glasses from another store with double discount. Fine suits me, but then there were loads of people still walking around.
Oh well I have like a 2hour shift tomorrow. Lol, that should be interesting.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment