Argh I woke up feeling like crap. I'd barely slept. Just not funny.
Went into work, did Nic's break. It didn't seem that busy really. Went out into the kiosk to help Helen while Nila was on her break and I didn't come back out.
Nila sent me down to the warehouse to get the stock Nina took back down on Thursday so I went down. The stuff was behind loads of cages and me and Tom couldn't be bother to move them so yeah. I was down there ages. I ened up being picked on by Tomand the guys from H and L. They were chucking stuff down the stairs from the upper level and at one point they had white spirita and Matt goes "I bet you'd probably drink this" to which Pete goes "she'll drink anything with an alcoholic value" That's a bit harsh, I won't drink some things.
Nila went home and me and Helen didn't stop all day. I served one woman who had the cutest boy ever. I was wearing reindeer antler things and he asked why my nose wasn't red. Awwwww he was so cute. Except I had to take them off, coz Pete broke them : ( well it was kind opf my fault, he was being grumpy and I thought being a reindeer might cheer him up so I put them on him and weel he has a big head and they broke.
The kiosk was busy right up untill closing. Me and Helen shut up and there was this wierd sort of eeling about it. You know kind of like breaking up from the school holidays. It was wierd. Hugged people. Ahh Denise said that she wouldn't have made it through the last week if I hadn't of beenthere and the same is true of her. I would have gone absolutely crazy if she hadn't of been at the perfume counter next to the kiosk. Annoyed Becki by saying it's Christmas again. lol and went home.
Really this weeks been quite cool. It's been alot of stress and hassle and stuff. But it's been cool.
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment