Thursday, December 22, 2005

Midnightness 2

Yesterday I got up at like 9:30. Annoyed? Yes. I woke up and then I couldn't get back to sleep. Spent half the day sat in front of the computer while everyone else went to town several times.

Went to work. There were nine boxes of delivery. I mean yeah fine, if we didn't have anything then it would be ok but there's loads. So yeah I spent most of the night doing that. It went dead about 7:30 so me and Helen could do that and mess around erm work hard kind of.

I didn't serve anyone after 10 and read a magazine. Tracey shut me down at 11:30, but she sent Kat and Rach home so I had to stay coz Maria was, so she made me do cardboard, which meant going down to the warehouse which is scary late at night. : (

Once again Maria gave me a lift home.

I'm hoping Pete will let everyone go home early tonight again.

Payday tomorrow!

No comments: