Last night was the checkouts Christmas meal.
Got a phone call at 6:30 "where are you?" "Ummmm at home" Crap frogot to cancel the bus, well Angela offerered me a lift after I'd put my name down for the bus. Oops. So yeah Pete got the bus alone with Carol and Rachel.
I got a lift with Angela, she got lost finding my house. She only lives around the corner. Lol. We went and picked up Katy and got lost. And then got lost on the way to Westbury coz there was a diversion.
Lol got there sat down got up got drinks. Me and Helen of course drank grape juice! With a little bit of apple juice. Lol.
It was quite fun really we all had a laugh and stuff. The food was better than I thought it would be. The only thing was that the roastpotatoes weren't "proper" ones. Lol. Yeah they were frozen ones. Fake ones as I would tell Aaron. You just don't expect that really.
Yeah so Part way through Helen comes up on the way to the loo and goes to me "Your'e going to Chicago Rock aren't you?" "wha? huh? I am?" "Yeah, I said you would anyway" Um okkkkkk. Then Pete comes up and announces that if anyone wants to go to Chicago Rock they have to get the bus at 10:30 so that they can get in. When he got asked who was going my name was listed. What? I never said that I would. But apparently I had no choice, charming!
So yeah we got our secret santa presents, I got a bag, it's quite a nice bag but yeah, I kind of wanted something rude. Sue got a Christmas thong which she put on her head and didn't take off even when we went into Chicago Rock. Lol
So yeah got on the bus, histerical laughter all round mainly at Sue's laugh. Lol it'[s really funny.
Went in to Chicago and Pete remembered that I owed hima drink. He then decides we should do shots. Lol. We couldn't decide what though so we were asking the barmaid for random shots. Lol we ened up with some pretty foul ones. But yeah she ened up going "Does it matter what it is?" foolishly I said "no" and we ened up with a shot of port. Urgh it was disgusting.
We were stood there waiting to be served and me and Kirsty were talking and for some reason she goes "are you not old enough then? I'll get your drinks if you want" Lol, yes I am and I think you've sold me alcohol before. Then me and Rachel and Pete were talking about birthdays and Pete was going on about his 21st and I was lik "Your'e going to be ollllllllllld" and he goes "so are you" "no I'm not, not as old as you anyways" "Yeah you are, you're what? 19? 20?" "18" "Oh shit, really?" Wft? I have one person thinking I'm like 17 and one thinking I'm 20. Huh?
I ended up not talking to Pete and he started texting me. Idiot, we were stood right next to each other. Wasting my text messages damnit.
I was going to share a taxi with Rachel but she went early and the it was 12 when they called time so I called mum and she came down. Lol everyone was all worried that I was going to be walking on my own ahh. Pete and Helen seemed to think I was really drunk and so walked me to the car and Pete warned my mum I might be sick. Asshole I wasn't even that drunk. Then he was like "text me when you get home to let me know you got home ok" wtf? My mum is driving it's not like I'm walking on my own or getting in a taxi with some odd man. But I kind of didn't text him. So I got one about half an hour later asking if I got home ok.
But yeah it was a pretty good night.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw tis loooove
WHY DONT YOU TWO JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY DAMNIT!
Because it's not like that. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS.
Everyone else but you two can see it.
Tis love.
LOOOOOOOOOOVE IS IN THE AIR
Post a Comment