Got up quite early Christmas day. Laura wanted to open presents and she's not allowed to til I'm up. I got a load of stuff.
Yeah. Nan and Grandad came over for lunch and stuff. It was pretty ok.
Talked to people online, I wanted to all the time Nan and Grandad were here but I thought they might think it a bit rude if I did. Texted people, I got a text from Mr Scrooge at 1 in the morning, wtf? I talked to Sarah which I haven't done in ages either.
When they went me and Laura played the Harry Potter game thing she got for Christmas which I beat her at. Then We played the Disney game I got and I beat her and Mum coz like I'm amazing and stuff. Lol
Boxing day was pretty much nothingness. Beat people at games again. Hehe I'm amazing. Lol. Not much really happened.
Monday, December 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment