Went shopping this morning. Brought a coat..... I needed one.
Was banished from the card shop so that my parents could buy me a Christmas card so I went and walked around and they told me that they were in ASDA and so I went in, they weren't there. Rang them and they weren't there anyways grr.
Spent ages talking to Pete about stuff, like the fact that I got a text at 1 this morning telling me that he has a new number. Great thanks, and it couldn't wait til morning because..... But apparentkly he sent a load at about 6ish and none of them went through till like 1. Lol. And then of course theres the whole Kat thing. It feels like I'm playing piggy in the middle. I still haven't told her that I've talked to him about it. I can't. Anyhoo she cancelled her Christmas meal and he wanted to know if it was beacuse of him, it turns out it's not but still.
Work was ok. Me, Lydia and Kat were sat on express talking to each other, they invited me to go travelling with them the year after next. I'm going to go. It's something I want to do, I just don't want to do it on my own. And now I won't have to. It's kind of scary, 7 months, around the world. Only thinsg is I have to SAVE £1000 by about April so that we can buy tickets. Then I have to save after that. And I need a passport, but that's the easy part. But yeah I really want to, I'm just going to have to deffer my uni application, which I really must finish.
But yeah me and Lydia were talking about naked surfers and Anita came and asked me to do putbacks so I did that and then did cardboard and talked to everyone up the checkouts. So yeah not a bad day really.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet you already have £1000 anyhoo.
Even if you aint, it isnt hard to save £1000 when you're getting £700 a month , easily do it in 4months.
Where you going traveling to anyhoo?
Around the world, lol, I hope it actually happens.
Post a Comment