Today wasn't that busy really. I really expected it to be. Katy was in. Yay. So we sat and talked for most of the day, like we did before. It was nice.
Go in with Mel, coz zhe's back, and Sheila asks me if I've heard anything from Pete. Noooo. I really don't know why she expects me to know all this Pete related stuff.
Not really much to say about today. There was more talk about me getting really drunk tonight. Even from people who have never seen me drunk or been told about my drunkness as far as I know, so yeah.
I'm still not sure what I'm going to wear tonight, erm. I'm meeting Katy, Angela and hopefully Kat at 8:15. That's if Kat shows up. She didn't/ doesn't want to go coz she thinks Pete hates her. Lol. Last night she called him a loser, yeah fine, but he took it really badly apparently and is being and asshole. Yeah so hopefully she'll come.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment