So today was Laura's kickboxing grading. I had the day off coz she made me book if ages ago, she didn't even know if she would be grading or not so yeah.
It was ok. It took forever though because there were loads of people who needed to do it. Laura was in the last group because they did the higher belts last.
But yeah she did really well and she has a purple belt now, which is a lush colour butthat's not the point.
Since then me and Laura watched Alladin and played Monopoly.
That's about it really.
Oh and I love the book I'm reading at the moment. Twilight Children by Torey Hayden. Tis really good. I've nearly finished it and suprisingly enough my mum hasn't started nagging me to finish so that she can read it. Lol
Yes I am happier today and this entry has been less rantish and alot shorter, yesterdays was reeeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllly long. But yeah, if you managed to read all of it well done.
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
*pats self on head*
Well Done Eq!
Yes well done Eq.
I haven't even read it I just typed,coz I was really annoyed, so I don't really know what I said or anything. Maybe I should go read it........
Yep read it...
And then laugh at yourself *nods*
Not pat myself on the head and say well done to my self?
Post a Comment