Well, got up this morning, no one home. Great. Well yeah it was. I was dancing around the house with my music on and stuff, erm yeah, anyhoo.........
Caught the bus to town. Argh I was waiting at the bus stop and one bus just goes straight past me. I mean it was supposed to stop but it didn't. Ass.
Erm went into ASDA and talked to Nina for a bit before I went down stairs. Anyways. I was stood there and someone, pushed. I was there thinking "bloody asshole of a customer" turn around and no it's Pete, I slapped him, he slapped me back. Yeah we're mature.
Went downstairs and got changed, me and Kat talked and stuff and walked upstairs. Put out names down for lifts to the Christmas meal. We're going to sit together on the bus, yes yet again mature. Lou stole my pen and I couldn't go into the kiosk until I got it back.
Went out there and Nina was fussing over me and stuff and making sure I was going to be ok then she says something about Pete slapping me. Lmao, "erm yeah that's what we do" So yeah after about 10 minutes she goes off and leaves me on my own.
Blah de blah de blah. Had the usual lunchtime crowd of assy stuck up customers. You know people who work in offices and think they're better than you and stuff.
Yeah so guess who keeps coming out? Yes Pete. Argh he kept throwing stuff all over the floor and stuff and then I had to pick it all up. And then throwing stuff at me. Argh. I told him that Nina had said about him slapping me and he was like "it takes two to tango" erm yeah but thats not the point is it?
So anyways. I think I provided his amusement for the whole afternoon, infact I pretty much know I did. He kept coming out with the chocolates and chucking stuff at me, then he'd say stupid stuff like when he was putting out mars delights he said "what a delight" it took me a while to realise what he was on about but yeah "i know I'm delightfull" walks away chuckling.
Yeah so Some assy woman left an apple at lunch time coz I couldn't weigh it and she couldn't be bothered to walk alllllll the way into the main bit and pay for her stuff. Yeah so I took it and put it to the side. I then had it chucked at me. Oww yes that did hurt and Yes I have told people that he chucked an apple at me. Christa reckons it's a sign of affection. Yeah coz I chuck apples at everyone I like.
So yeah Becky kept coming out and randomly visiting me. Erm ok. I would ask her for stuff and she would say no :( that's abit unfair. I mean I needed bags and stuff inorder to do my job properly but she wouldn't let me.
Angela came out to do my first break and stuff, but told me to hurry so that she could have her's, erm no, half an hours always going to be the same hun.
Went down on break and guess who's there? yes him, there is no escape.
Yeah so apparently my favourite word if "what" I was sat there for 20 minutes tryig not to say it and he was saying stuff to make me say it. Argh it's like that yes/no game. I just couldn't not say it.. I got really annoyed and apparently I'm funny when I'm all worked up. Argh I really wanted to slap him. And then to top it off, an impression of me during the shoe incident. Great that was what? Two months ago.
Went back up had nothing to do. Had no one to talk to. Got really bored. Read a magazine.
Then Carol comes along. I have another break. Yay. So yeah I was walking past the flower stand and there are loads of reduced flowers and stuff and I picked up a bunch of the reeeeeeeeeally expensive ones and put them back so that I can come back and get them. Sheila and Lou were there admiring them, coz they are really nice.
Erm got some overtime. I put it down myself, which afte a year of having to ask other people for it was just weird. There were really crap shifts left though. I got the latest ones I could, because all the new people have stolen the evening shifts :( Not fair that's mine. I'm going to have to talk to Lou or (eeeeeek) Adrien about changing my hours and stuff.
I'm doing:
- Monday- 2-8
- Tuesday- 2-7:30
- Wednesday- 1:15-8
- Friday- 3-10
Which really isn't alot for me. But then is alot. Ern yeah.
Day off tomorrow. Mum has a day off too which is good. She's been working alot more lately and I generally only get to see her after I come home at night which is just odd. I think we're going to go to town and stuff and do my hair maybe.
1 comment:
Hehehehehehehe im not saying anything :P
Post a Comment