Yep I stayed till midnioght again. I'm the only person who has had to do allll of their midnights this week, everyone else has left early at least once. Not fair. Apparently Pete was asking Adrien if I could go home last night but Adrien said no. But then he could have gone at 9 if he wanted. Rachel says that I deserve to go home early, so I might be allowed tonight buuuuut I'm going to have to wait till midnight anyways coz becki is giving me a lift home and she'll be in till midnight so yeah.
I was in kiosk from 2. 10 hours in kiosk isn't funny. I wasn't supposed to go in there till Nil went home at 5:30 but Nina decided not to turn up till 5:30 and themn she kept walking off, she didn't seem to understand the fact that even though the kiosk wasn't busy I was. I had loads to do and I ended up being on my own half the time. Saying that I don't think she's turned up today, she's supposed to start at 1 and she wasn't in when I went in earlier. *shrugs* dunno.
Payday today. £700 and something. I have actually put some back. But then I also spent loads more that I was going to so yeah.
Work soon. Blah.
Friday, December 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas Numni!
Post a Comment