Kevin called me lippy. Not directly but it was about me. Ollie came in and asked him how he was today and he said "Fine apart from all these lippy checkout operators" and looked at me. I mean the cheek, just coz I asked to do something different a million times. I was bored. Anyways you're new and no one actually knows who you are or what you do. So :P
The day was soooooo bording I served hardly anyone. Had a late lunch but that was Ok coz when I was down there all the "younger ones" were so we all had a laugh.
When I went back upstairs after lunch some idiot had locked locked my slam lock so that it was actually lock and dint just look it (I later found out it was Kevin) So I had to go and find Anita but she was walking up to the cash office. Then Anette said that she was running away from me. Kevin came up and asked what was wrong and whay I wasn't working. I was like my slam locks shut so I can't. To which Lesley goes "No change there then" Rude. I mean I do more work than I'm supposed to. Everyone says that I practically live there so :P to you as well.
Ooooo and I've got some wine. Hehe. It tastes nice.
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jo doesnt think Kevin likes yoooo.
Erm tbh nums this entry didnt make alot of sense in some parts...but maybe thats just me.
Can Jo have some wine please?
That was jumpy Numa Numa. In the middle it made no sense....Jaina is confused. I'm not...just Jaina.
Ok the entry was slightly confusing but I knew what I meant :P
Post a Comment