Went to work, no suprises there.
Today was quite boring really. It was quiet, well for a Saturday anyway.
Amanda made Ollie do another "Happy Birthday" over the tannoy. Not funny. I had customers this time.
Everyone one was like "how was your birthday?" "what did you get?" "what did you do?" and all that other crap. Everyone spent time admiring my ring and stuff.
Had legal training today. Was a bit crappy but we got out of work for about an hour and walked around the warehouse with hi-vis jackets on.
Finished work came home. Was gonna do work but, ummmmm didn't. So yeah.
Going to Bath tomorrow, but I remembered that I was supposed to be going to Niki's "suprise" party tomorrow but I'm sure she won't miss me so yeah I'm still going to Bath.
Need to do some work now.
Saturday, May 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment