Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Reason To Be Chav.

Today was the most pointless day ever. We had no lessons so we did no work. The "crew" just sat up in the LRC all day and played on the dodgy games that someone found (can't remember who).

I pretended to be looking for jobs for a while. But yeah that didn't last long.

So yeah wasted time. Alot of time.

We did however decide that we wanted to go to the zoo. We're gonna "get lost" on the was to the bowling trip. That should be fun. I didn't really have that many objections to going- I mean I would go and all that but I would much rather do something different, without them.

At lunchtime we were all sat there and Kelly gasps and I'm like what? She points at my wrist and goes "Lora look at the chavness" Now as I remember we had had a conversation about my wrist band yesterday when we were talking about chavs.

So, just to clear things up. I have a wrist band. It's number 24 in my list of things about me. I have a breast cancer care band. A lot of people on my mum's side have had cancer. Breast cancer being the predominant type. So there is a high chance of me having it. Or my mum, Or sister. Of someone close to me getting it.

So theres my reason to be chav. I have one, not loads. I have it for a good reason. not because it looks pretty. I don't co-ordinate my clothes to it. I wear it cause it's something that means something to me.


My wristband.
So yeah. I'm sat drinking wine now. I should be revising. I've got my psychologyexam tomorrow. I know I'm going to fail. I don't know half of it. But then you only need to get half marks to pass. So maybe there is some hope.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

CHAV!!

Haha im only messing...Ned =P

Good luck in your exam, im sure it'll be fine. Just eats lots of sweeties.

Sweeties = Brain food. Yesh.