Umm, last night after Everyone had turned up Jo, Kerry and Mel suddenly "appeared". I knew something was going on because one, Jo and Kerry said "see you tomorrow" too much, two because Kerry kept whispering to my mum in ASDA and three because I was shut in the living room when they came in.
Sooo we drank. we had wine, malibo, archers and baileys. Welllll...... thats what Jo drank anyway.
She was sick. Though I'm not really suprised about that coz she hadn't eaten and she drank like loads in like a short time. So yeah, she didn't feel well.
Me, Mel and Kerry went upstairs and looked at Jo's birthday present and had achers shots. Did you know that your lips go all tinglely when you have them?
When we went down stairs jo was alseep on the bathroom floor. Lol that was quite funny.
So yeah.
So today we went to the pub as planned. Was quite fun. I soo ate too much but the waffles tasted soo nice. Ans just for the record I only had one drink today. And I had to buy it myself.
Then we went to the garden centre across the road, like you do, was quite funny. We looked around the gift shop for like ages and i bought key rings for me and Laura.
I realised today that I haven't got as much work to do really and I should be ok. I wrote up and observation today only to E, but still its done. I did the C grade for my baby routine too so I could hand that in and get a C now.
So on the whole I'm more optimistic right now, but then that may not be good because I might get complacent (or however its spelt)
I've got work tomorrow but thats it coz I've got Sunday off. Yay, it's my first day off in ages. We're going to Bath for shopping, pizza and movie. And to get Jo a new jacket- but not a black one.
Friday, May 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment