Monday, May 09, 2005

Half an hours notice.

Went to placement. Was with the tiny tots. Didn’t do my observation.

Nothing much happened during the day accept that I got covered in paint. Oh and Jodie signed most of our PER's

Went to town after so that Kerry could get Jo’s birthday present. We walked round in circles for a while re-visiting the same shops.

Then we went to ASDA to buy some alcohol and Jo’s surprise thing. Kerry was moaning cause I talked to people in there. Actually she said I talked to everyone and we had only just walked in.

I had only talked to Angela cause it was her birthday on Saturday and I wanted to know what she got.

So we went in got the thing and a bottle of wine for tomorrow night. And I went to check if id got a holiday slip for Sunday, and Pete walked up the podium and asked if I wanted to work. I thought he was joking.

But he wasn’t.

I asked him when and he was like “as soon as” as in now. I told him that if he gave me about half and hour then I would. I rang my mum and she bought my uniform up, being the lovely mummy she is.

I think they always ask me because they know that I'll say yes. Its what I do. I do what people want. I can't say no. I just can't. so thats how I end up doing silly amounts of overtime or working with like half an hours notice.

So I worked, I said I’d start at five but was a bit late but don’t think that Pete cared cause he loved me. And I was an angel and all that crap. I broke a till too that was funny. It was the disabled one that always has to be open. Lol.

Lizzie came and gave us all lollies. Mine was the only pink one cause I’m so special and stuff.

And Pete was being really mean to me. He wouldn’t let me go home and it was that busy (ok it did get busier) he said that I still thought it was my birthday and so wanted special treatment (er no I came in at short notice) and he made an obscene hand gesture at me (middle finger anyone) and then blew me a kiss as if it would make up for all the nasty things he did.

Where’s Anita when you need her? She would have let me go home.

So yeah, then me and Carla were talking and I really wanted Chinese, a chicken chow mein to be precise. And so when I finished my mum took me round the Chinese and It was shut so no Chinese for me. So we went to Tescos and bought some chicken instead.

So I’ve done no work at all. But I did earn about £16.12 today.

And I’ve got this Sunday off.

No comments: