I meant to do some work but I didn't. I don't know why but I just didn't get round to it.
I mean none of the teachers seem to hound me because I'm me. I'm supposed to be brilliant. But I'm not. I don't know where people got that idea from but yeah. I'm not.
I need a kick up the bum. A big one.
I think that's the only way that I'm gpnna get done.
Everyone seems to expect me to be able to do stuff like I'm super of something. I'm not. I never know where people get that from but its always been the same since I was little.
People expect too much and I can't give them it.
I try to. I try to give them what they want from me. I go against what I feel just to please them. I care too much what people think. Of what I do. Of me.
I did however work out the HTML coding on here..... well kinda.
So yeah my blog looks different now. (In case you hadn't already noticed)
Tomorrows my birthday. Am I excited? Maybe a little.
I don't know what to expect. It's weird, i keep saying that it's just like any other day. But it's not. It's my birthday.
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment