So today I have spent most of my time doing silly quizzes about absolute crap. I mean now I know that I am the number 2, am going to die at 67, am 60% right brained and am 50% normal along with a load of other stuff that I can't remember.
But the most interesting one perhaps was the one that Jo sent me to it gave me the very rare opportunity to think about stuff and get all deep. It was about religion. Now although I do have a bible thats only because it was given tome when I left primary school I have never been very religious. Ok I'm not religious at all really. So yeah the questions made me think about what I really believed.
So yeah I am an agnostic which means that I neither believe nor disbelieve. Which I suppose is true. whats most worrying is that I score 67% for satanism, and 29% for Christianity which is what I was brought up on really, I mean at school and stuff.
I always say that I believe in the possibility. I could neirther believe or disbelieve without proof. And there is no proof either way really even though some would say there is.
So had psychology today.
Helen caught me checking to see if my phone was on silent and took it away. I mean that was rude. Just because she thinks that they're not allowed in doesn't mean they're not. You can take them in as long as they're not on your person and are on silent. Then she goes if reception is going to be shut I'll give it to Veronica. I was like omg don't do that she doesn't like me at the moment. She'd probably keep it out of spite. Anyway when I went to get it from reception the stupid woman couldn't find it. Not happy. But I've got it back now so that's all good.
The first paper was ok. I knew most of the stuff anyway. Th questions were abit funny but it was ok.
The second paper was horrible. But then I knew it would be. Those subjects are my weakest points, so I knew I wouldn't do too good on those.
The third paper was the best exam paper ever! I knew the answers to everything that was asked. But then that was only coz we did it in class on Tuesday. I was all hyper and stuff when we came out of the exam. And everyone gave me dirty looks when I said it was easy. Just because I knew something and they didn't. Just because I'm hyper and they're not.
Just coz I had the egg song in my head all through the exam. It was kinda annoying but when you've got nothing to write it can be quite entertaining. Oodle doodles.
So now I'm sat at the computer doing nothing productive and singing the egg song.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...come into my tummy oh so very yummy.
Post a Comment