Wednesday, May 18, 2005

One down

One down, one to go. I've done one of my curriculum plans and I've started the other one.

I went shopping this morning with mum and dad. Went in ASDA (suprise) for food. I'm working till seven on Saturday Pete asked me to work till eight but I can't coz of Beavens party so I said I'd do an hour.

I also bought a yellow top. Not like overly yellow a pale lemony colour one. I bought a pink one too.

I went back into ASDA to get some stawberries and everyone was wearing tiaras and sashes, so I went and asked for one too. Its beauty week so thats what its for but thats not the point. If I hadn't of nicked one today then I wouldn't have got one at all.

So just thought I'd update coz I'm having a break then I can go and do some more work. And maybe some revision.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Soooo what happened to the 'i dont like yellow, id never wear it'

Strange girly.

Wear it tomorrow Jo wants tooo seee.

Skiver.