Jo opened my present from Kelly.
I was in the toilet and when I came back she told me to go away. Yeah cause I didn't work out that it was something to do with the present.
She told me to go and get her some tissue. So I went.
I saw Stacy on the way back and she was like "Ican't believe what they just did I would punch their faces in if that was mine."
When I went back Jo asked me if I'd spoken to Stacy. I was like "No". But I had.
Jo thinks I'm mad at her.
I guess I am a little.
But not alot.
So don't worry Jo.
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry =(
I couldnt help myself and Ally was like do it, ill do it if you wont.
Sorry.
You may open one of my presents if i get any if you like...
Even though i know it doesnt make up for what i did, i shouldnt have opened it know.
I'm a bitch, kill me.
Sorry.
Forgive me?
Your very sorry and appoligetic(sp?) idiot of a friend xXx
Kick her arse!
I forgive you Jo.
Post a Comment