Thursday, May 05, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me

It's my birthday. If you hadn't already guessed from the title.

I woke up this morning to balloons presents and cards.

I finally got my ring. I love it. It's soo cool.

So I opened presents and cards and stuff was cool.

Got enough money for a decent digital camera and stuff so I'm sure there shall be pictures appearing somewhere soon.

Went to college. I'd just like to say thank you to everyone there, I hate to sound all soppy and stuff but I love you all- well....... today anyway.

Went in ASDA and bought alcohol. Ollie did do the announcement over the tannoy. I was in the middle of the aisle and no one knew he was talking about me so that was ok.

But......... then Kerrys mum came up to me and started singing "Happy Birthday" at the top of her voice so yeah that kinda drew attention.

Vicky was on a break so I couldn't go to her. I went to Shila instead and she didn't even ID me so yeah that was a bit pointless.

Then Ollie proposed to me. Lol that was sooo funny. He was like "how can I embarrass you?" and Kerrys mum was like "propose to her" so he did. At the top of his voice. Was so funny. He didn't have a ring so I gave him mine to use.

Yeah, so Nanny, Grandad, Sherene and Aaron are here and the Strops are coming later so housefull.

Oh and I didn't appreciate Neil putting up a banner witha picture of me on up at college. Was not funny. I wasn't amused.

So apart from the banner thing I've had a great day so far. Thanks everyone.

No comments: