Thursday, May 19, 2005

Unwritten

I'm in a funny mood right now. I'm not sure what it is really. I still can't do any work, I just sit here doing nothing in particular.

I went to Michelles art thingy today. It was fun. I got to see a few of the guys. And there was frre wine.

Everyones work was so good. It's one of those things that just makes you feel so unspecial. They all have such talent, it kinda makes you feel like saying "Why can't I do that?"

Amoung all the wine and stuff Kate got quite serious and said that I should come back and see Simon. Apparently he's been acting strangely lately, all grumpy and stuff and when we're together he cheers up. I doubt that that would be the case. He barely speaks to me anymore so *shrugs shoulders*

Being back at school was weird I haven't been there since December 2003. It hasn't changed a bit. It's still the same. Even the same posters on the walls in places. It's still strange to think that it's moved on. That everyone else has moved on even though I'm not there. But then so have I.

I was trying to explain it to Kate, badly I must admit, about how I missed school, well the people anyway, but how I wouldn't change the fact that I left to go to college. If I hadn't I wouldn't have met all the people I know now. At the time leaving seemed like the worst thing ever even though I knew that I had to do it and that was what I wanted.

I dunno I always get like this after I see them so expect more on Sunday.

The second DCE exam was this morning. It was hard. I really couldn't do it. I mean I didn't know what half the stuff was and the wording on the questions was all weird and stuff. I did however manage ti fit in seven theorists some how.

So yeah on the way back we were listening to Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. I love that album. I love the songs. I dunno what it is but theres just something about them. Strange.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

*agree's about the exam*

You've passed it anyhoo, so it's alright for you. Dont see how the hell you got 7 theorist in there. Crazy.

Natasha Bedingfield rocks *nods*