Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Psychology= boring

I was sat in psychology yesterday wondering why I was doing it.

Is it for the knowledge? maybe a little. I mean I like knowing stuff. Knowledge is power and all that.

Is it for the qualification? Um probably not. I mean whats half an Alevel worth anyway?

Is it to be doing something that no one else is? Maybe. There were limited spaces. I wanted one. I didn't want to miss out.

Is it because I feel that I have to push myself to make myself "better"? Maybe. I dunno what it is I just feel like I have to do a million and one things so that I can be "better", I know it's a load of crap but I still do it.

Is it for the "experience"? Um no, if I wanted and experience I would go and do something outside of college.

To sum up I don't know why I'm there really. All it's done is made extra work for me. Is that the reason I'm behind? No. I just don't have the motivation anymore. I used to do everything on time. I used to but I've changed. I never considered that I'd ever fail the course, or that I'd be there up to the end of the year but now, thats looking more like a reality.

I know I've got work to do but I can't do it. I can't concentrate.

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for always distracting you. Thats why you are behind, because of me. I'm a bad influence.

As for psychology, maybe you dont know why you are doing it - but does it really matter if you dont? You're doing it now and you're learning new things, you're learning things most of the people in are course wont be learning. And like you said knowledge is power. You're be moe educated then us or something =P

I like this entry.

Troubled Angel said...

Jo it's not you're fault. It's mine.