Tuesday, May 17, 2005

We Went Drinking

We- as in me, Lora and Jo. Went to the pub and by drinking I mean a drink. We were there just happily chatting and stuff. No one else wanted to come. I don't think they like us. I don't get it, if they wanted to then we'd have to. It's always us. Do we smell?

I went to psychology as usual. Helen was there stressing the fact that if you don't revise then you won't pass. No when she says revise then she means five hours a week. Yeah coz I have time for that. She keeps asking us how the revision is going and I lied, I think we all did. I don't think that she was happy when I said that the DCE revision had taken a front seat, well it would if I did any, but it's like really that is my priority. I'd rather be a qualified nursery nurse than some one with As psychology and nothing else. Come on Helen use your head.

I think I'm pretty much fucked as far as psychology goes. I know the stuff, well most of it but it's applying the knowledge thats the important thing, not knowing it.

And my plan to like write random stuff if I get stuck is out the window. If you do anything like that then your paper gets sent to the chief examiner. So no letters or doodles or stuff. On the upside we're allowed to take in sweets and drinks. So if all else fails then I can sit and eat sweets for three hours.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Drink that cose waaaaay to much, damn them i sure they over charged us.

Eating sweeties sounds goood. You'll be fine, your a genius remember.